A&D China Awards
Following the success of the A&D Trophy Awards, Perspective introduced the A&D Trophy China Awards in 2018 to mark a growing development in the region and recognition deserved in the architecture, interiors and product design sectors. The awards and submissions are judged by a panel of expert local and international judges ensuring that only genuinely exceptional work is rewarded.
The inaugural A&D China Awards took place at the Four Seasons in Shenzhen on November 13, 2018. The gala presentation was attended by more than 150 guests, including government officials, award winners, judges, industry leaders and design professionals from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Japan.
We are thrilled to announce the winners of the A&D China Awards 2019, please click here to view the result. All awardees are invited to attend the A&D Trophy Awards on December 2 in Hong Kong where they will be presented with their trophies. The results of both A&D China Awards and A&D Trophy Awards will be published in the 2019 supplement to be distributed to the 300+ attendees of the A&D Trophy Awards and distributed with the November/December issue of Perspective.
A&D Trophy Awards 2019 Ceremony
December 2, 6.15-9pm
Artistree, 1/F, Cambridge House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay
Reserve your tickets now at perspectiveglobal.com/ticketing
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE A&D CHINA AWARDS 2018
- "Congratulations Perspective A&D China Awards. I think this was a very successful year, and I have been participating in the awards for more than 15 years. As a judge this year, it was a big honour for me to be at the first issue [of the China awards]. The standard of the entries was very high, especially in the category of institutions. I learnt a lot from the entries… I think they are an insight into Hong Kong and the greater bay area. The A&D China Awards should continue with many successful years ahead to come. Congratulations!" (Barrie Ho MH, founder & director, BARRIE HO Architecture Interiors)
- "I’m honoured to have been one of the judges for the first-ever A&D China Awards. The awards were amazing and had some really great entries. My advice is if you don’t enter you will not know how good or bad you are – so enter and share your projects on such a great platform of design." (Antony Chan, 2013-2017 chairman of Hong Kong Interior Design Association)
- "It is very important for our team to development outside Japan because we believe in international connections and experiencing new craftsmanship and new ways to develop architecture. We were really happy to be there." (Caroline Claude, designer, TD Studio)
- "The awards gala was beautifully organised and very rewarding" (Tony Yau, director of design, LWK + PARTNERS)
- "The programme was very successful. Looking forward to the next encounter." (Fiona Wong, executive director, Ricky Wong Designers)
A&D China Awards details: perspective-adawards.com
For ticketing enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship enquiries, email: email@example.com