A&D China Awards
Perspective's A&D Trophy Awards were created in 2004 to celebrate excellence in architecture, interior design and product design across Asia-Pacific and beyond. The awards and submissions are judged by a panel of expert local and international judges ensuring that only genuinely exceptional work is rewarded.
Following the success of the A&D Trophy Awards, Perspective is excited to announce we are bringing the A&D Trophy Awards to China in 2018 – introducing the A&D China Awards.
The first ever A&D China Awards gala presentation evening, held at the Grand Ballroom at Four Seasons Shenzhen, was attended by more than 150 guests
The awards mark a growing development in the region’s leading architecture, interiors and product design competition. The awards and submissions are judged by a panel of expert local and international judges ensuring that only genuinely exceptional work is rewarded. The inaugural A&D China Awards took place at the Four Seasons in Shenzhen on November 13.
The gala presentation evening, held at the Grand Ballroom at Four Seasons Shenzhen, was attended by more than 150 guests, including government officials, award winners, judges, industry leaders and design professionals from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Japan.
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE A&D CHINA AWARDS 2018
- "Congratulations Perspective A&D China Awards. I think this was a very successful year, and I have been participating in the awards for more than 15 years. As a judge this year, it was a big honour for me to be at the first issue [of the China awards]. The standard of the entries was very high, especially in the category of institutions. I learnt a lot from the entries… I think they are an insight into Hong Kong and the greater bay area. The A&D China Awards should continue with many successful years ahead to come. Congratulations!" (Barrie Ho MH, founder & director, BARRIE HO Architecture Interiors)
- "I’m honoured to have been one of the judges for the first ever A&D China Awards. The awards were amazing and had some really great entries. My advice is if you don’t enter you will not know how good or bad you are – so enter and share your projects on such a great platform of design." (Antony Chan, 2013-2017 chairman of Hong Kong Interior Design Association)
- "We entered the Perspective A&D China Awards because for the last couple of years we participated in the Perspective Awards in Hong Kong and we wanted to see how the design community in China is developing. Also, how we stand within that community, how we perform, what can we can do to improve. Basically, meeting new people and seeing if we can grow our connections within mainland China." (Leroy Merks, director, TD Studio)
- "It is very important for our team to development outside Japan because we believe in international connections and experiencing new craftsmanship and new ways to develop architecture. We were really happy to be there." (Caroline Claude, designer, TD Studio)
- "The awards gala was beautifully organised and very rewarding" (Tony Yau, director of design, LWK + PARTNERS)
- "The programme was very successful. Looking forward to the next encounter." (Fiona Wong, executive director, Ricky Wong Designers)
To enter A&D China Awards 2019, visit perspective-adawards.com
For project submission enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship enquiries, email: email@example.com